Events ~ Meetings ~ Presentations
Portland Harbor CAG
Meeting: Public Meeting
Date: 2nd Wednesdays (January, February, April, May, July, August, October, November)
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Where: Bureau of Environmental Services Water Pollution Control Laboratory
Address: 6543 N. Burlington Ave, Portland OR 97203
Regular CAG Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Occasionally a meeting is cancelled or changed to another location. Please check back here for updates. Best of all, subscribe to the PHCAG Google Calendar below to see current meeting information on your own calendar. Steering Group meetings are not meant to be open meetings for public participation, but interested residents who would like to participate in CAG activities are welcome to attend.
Portland Harbor CAG
Meeting and EPA Forum: Public Meeting
Date: 2nd Wednesday quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Where: Location will vary (see below).
EPA holds the Public Forum-CAG Meeting September 11, 2019 December 11,2019 March 11,2020 and June 10, 2020. Occasionally a meeting is cancelled or changed to another location.
Here is a quick preview of CAG meetings. Note that these meeting topics are subject to change at any time:
Wednesday, May 13th *Virtual* Portland Harbor Community Advisory Group (CAG) Meeting: The Portland Harbor CAG plans to hold a virtual meeting (supported by the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality) on Wednesday, May 13th, 2020 starting at 6:30pm. Additional information about this meeting, including how to access the virtual meeting is below:
- May 13th CAG Topic: The topic of the CAG meeting will be DEQ’s Willamette Cove Upland Cleanup and Public Comment Period (closing June 30, 2020).
- **How to Join the Meeting!**
- Call Information: US Toll Free: 1-866-377-3315, Participant Code: 7625693#
- DEQ virtual meeting room: https://ordeq.adobeconnect.com/deqpdx/
- Questions about the Portland Harbor CAG? If you have any questions about the Portland Harbor CAG or to join the CAG’s listserv, please contact Michael Pouncil (Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*RSVP Now!* EPA’s Virtual June 10th Portland Harbor Quarterly Public Forum (with support from DEQ and the CAG): EPA plans to virtually host the June 10th meeting with support from the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) and the Portland Harbor CAG. Initial information about this event is outlined below:
- Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
- Time: Starts at 6pm Pacific
- Location: Online. Information on how to virtually connect will be sent starting May 27, 2020 to those who have submitted an RSVP.
- RSVP by May 20th: Please RSVP for this event by May 20th to reserve yourself a virtual “seat,” to guarantee that you receive information about how to connect to this virtual event, and to help EPA ensure that we have a large enough webinar room to host this event.
- Please Note: RSVPs may still be accepted after May 20th (depending on availability), however it is strongly recommended that you RSVP as soon as possible to ensure you will be able to virtually participate.
- Agenda: EPA will strive to make a final agenda available at least two weeks before the event.
- Limited Internet Access? If you or someone you know has limited Internet access (making attendance during this virtual event very difficult) please contact Laura Knudsen as soon as possible to discuss additional options for how to participate.
- Language Interpretation: If you or someone you know needs language interpretation or sign language interpretation, please contact Laura Knudsen (email@example.com, 206-553-1838) by May 20 and we will strive to accommodate the request.
- Llame o envíe un correo electrónico a Laura Knudsen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-553-1838) si se necesitan servicios de interpretación.
- Gọi điện thoại hoặc email Laura Knudsen (email@example.com, 206-553-1838) nếu dịch vụ thông dịch là cần thiết.
- Live Captioning Support: If you need live captioning for this event, please contact Laura Knudsen by May 20th or as soon as possible.