EPA plans to virtually present on the Cathedral Park area at the Wednesday, September 16th EPA Portland Harbor Public Forum (with support from the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality and the Portland Harbor Community Advisory Group).
- EPA will plan to cover some of the same information discussed at the 8/6/20 meeting, provide any updates about remedial design for the area, and discuss the ideas for tangible actions that were provided by community members at the 8/6/20 meeting.
- Discussion Slide Deck from the August 6th, 2020 Meeting: https://semspub.epa.gov/src/
- Other public agencies that regulate or otherwise manage public health issues (DEQ, OHA, Multnomah County, City of Portland) will be available for a question and answer session after the main EPA presentation.
- EPA met with potential performing parties for the Cathedral Park area on August 18th. At this meeting, EPA requested that these parties step forward to fund and perform remedial design at the Cathedral Park project area. EPA will provide an update on the status of remedial design at the September 16th Public Forum.
- Please consider submitting an RSVP for the September 16th Virtual Portland Harbor Public Forum. While an RSVP is not required to attend, it helps EPA plan for a better online experience and guarantees that you receive information about how to connect to this virtual event.