EPA has responded to the post-ROD comment letter received on March 9, 2020 from four Potentially Responsible Parties (PRPs) for the Portland Harbor Superfund Site (including Evraz Inc., Gunderson LLC, Schnitzer Steel Industries, and Vigor Industrial). EPA’s response is now available at the following link: https://semspub.epa.gov/work/10/100229703.pdf
- Follow-Up from the virtual June 10th Portland Harbor Public Forum.
- State Seeks Comment on Temporary Closure of Willamette Cove
- Help make Portland Harbor information accessible and protect the cleanup!
- Portland, Port Join Settlement With Monsanto Over PCBs Contamination
- Feuds Among EPA, Companies Delay Cleanup of Contaminated Harbor