Willamette Cove In-Water Remedial Design Agreement: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has signed a settlement agreement with the State of Oregon, City of Portland, Port of Portland and settling federal agencies to develop remedial design for the Willamette Cove area of the Portland Harbor Superfund site. You may review the full agreement at this link: https://semspub.epa.gov/work/10/100193950.pdf.
- EPA is issuing two Unilateral Agreement Orders to initiate remedial design at the Portland Harbor Superfund Site
- WILLAMETTE COVE PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- Draft Portland Harbor Superfund Site EPA Community Involvement Plan Now Available for Public Feedback! Deadline April 27
- Companies Challenge Portland Harbor Superfund Cleanup Plan
- $24 million reimbursement fund ‘bolsters’ number of firms agreeing to clean contaminated Portland Harbor
MailChimp Signup Form
Whoops, it looks like you forgot to assign fields to this form.