Willamette Cove In-Water Remedial Design Agreement: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has signed a settlement agreement with the State of Oregon, City of Portland, Port of Portland and settling federal agencies to develop remedial design for the Willamette Cove area of the Portland Harbor Superfund site. You may review the full agreement at this link: https://semspub.epa.gov/work/10/100193950.pdf.
- Follow-Up from the virtual June 10th Portland Harbor Public Forum.
- State Seeks Comment on Temporary Closure of Willamette Cove
- Help make Portland Harbor information accessible and protect the cleanup!
- Portland, Port Join Settlement With Monsanto Over PCBs Contamination
- Feuds Among EPA, Companies Delay Cleanup of Contaminated Harbor