Willamette Cove In-Water Remedial Design Agreement: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has signed a settlement agreement with the State of Oregon, City of Portland, Port of Portland and settling federal agencies to develop remedial design for the Willamette Cove area of the Portland Harbor Superfund site. You may review the full agreement at this link: https://semspub.epa.gov/work/10/100193950.pdf.
- Notes from the February 12, 2020 CAG meeting
- Monitoring and Protecting Wildlife in Portland’s North Harbor Watershed – Portland Harbor Community Advisory Committee Public meeting – January 2020
- Trustee Council Announces Request for Ecological Restoration Project Proposals
- Portland Harobr CAG November and December notes
- Willamette Cove In-Water Remedial Design Agreement
MailChimp Signup Form
Whoops, it looks like you forgot to assign fields to this form.